For those of you who are interested in learning about Burmese Culture. Here is some information for you.
- Critic’s Notebook: The New Noma: Frequently Asked Questions April 25, 2018What’s it like to eat at the second incarnation of the rule-defying Copenhagen restaurant? Our critic explains it all for you.
- Hawaiian Food Is Flourishing … in Utah? April 23, 2018The restaurant chain Mo’ Bettahs has found success appealing to Utah’s dominant religious group: Mormons, who have long had ties to Polynesia.
- Craft Distillers, Facing Lower Taxes, Invest in Themselves April 23, 2018A little-publicized amendment in the new tax law shows the growing political clout of American spirits producers, particularly the smaller ones.
- City Kitchen: Swirling Spring in With the Noodles April 23, 2018Pappardelle with fresh-from-the-market garlic shoots, peas and pancetta is a perfect expression of the season’s beginning.
- A Good Appetite: A Tart Solution for Sweet Crumb Cake April 24, 2018Each bite of this cake contains a burst of tangy grapefruit.
- The Pour: A New Restaurant, Frenchette, Stands Up for Natural Wines April 24, 2018For the TriBeCa bistro from the duo who made Minetta Tavern popular, unfamiliar names on the wine list are nothing to fear.
- Hungry City: At Ho Foods, a Noodle Soup That Nourishes and Transports April 19, 2018The tiny storefront lists a single entree on its menu — Taiwanese beef noodle soup — a taste of home for some, and a ticket elsewhere for others.
- Off the Menu: Cocktails, Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Alike, in Greenwich Village April 24, 2018A fifth Boqueria for New York, Mediterranean with an Italian twist in Gowanus, Brooklyn, and other restaurant news.
- The Quarterback of the Kitchen? It’s Not Always the Chef April 17, 2018Little known to the public but prized in the business, the expediter plays a high-pressure role, setting the pace for both kitchen and dining room.
- The Humble Potato Is Exalted in the Mountains of Peru April 16, 2018The cookbook author Madhur Jaffrey travels to the crop’s ancient home and finds new inspiration from Andean cooks.
- Critic’s Notebook: The New Noma: Frequently Asked Questions April 25, 2018