For those of you who are interested in learning about Burmese Culture. Here is some information for you.
- For the State-of-the-Art Wedding Feast, ‘Look Is Everything’ June 18, 2018Big-city reception planners say couples are demanding food, tableware and service that dazzles visually, and even moves: “The camera eats first.”
- This New Dubonnet Isn’t the Queen’s, but It’s Improved June 18, 2018Americans have long griped that their version of the aperitif is inferior to its European cousin. Now they’re getting a new formula.
- A Good Appetite: Whole-Grain Pancakes to Make Any Morning Special June 15, 2018Hearty and nutritious, but still buttery and rich, these unfussy pancakes come together quickly and without any special equipment.
- City Kitchen: Craving an Easy Shrimp Dinner? Make This Curry June 18, 2018Sweet-sour tamarind paste, coconut milk and stir-fried mushrooms enhance this quick shellfish dish.
- A Festival Where Refugees Cook for New York June 14, 2018This week, refugee chefs take the helm at local restaurants to celebrate their foods and cultures, in an effort that started in Paris and has spread to 13 more cities.
- Wines of The Times: Chardonnay, the Oregon Way June 18, 2018After years of focusing primarily on pinot noir, winemakers in the Willamette Valley have turned their attention to chardonnay with excellent results.
- Gabrielle Hamilton Plans to Partner With Ken Friedman to Run the Spotted Pig June 13, 2018The Prune chef is pursuing a deal with the restaurant’s owner, who has been accused of sexual harassment.
- A Thai Chef Heads Home for a Challenge June 12, 2018Having made her name in San Francisco, Pim Techamuanvivit is taking charge of Nahm, a Bangkok restaurant famed for its fine dining.
- Restaurant Review: A Rare Treat on Delancey Street: A Chef Who Cooks for You June 12, 2018At Shabushabu Macoron, the informal, do-it-yourself Japanese hot pot tradition becomes a refined and intimate meal.
- A Small Slice of Versailles June 12, 2018The culture of the French court inspires two apricot desserts: one elaborate, the other more attainable.
- For the State-of-the-Art Wedding Feast, ‘Look Is Everything’ June 18, 2018